Families can make online payments to their students' lunch accounts, using e-Funds for Schools.
A $1.00 service charge for checking deposits and a $2.45 per $100 service charge for charge/debit account deposits will be assessed by the e-Funds processor (subject to change).
How to set up an online payment account
Germantown School District's lunch system is now converted to Skyward. To make e-Funds online payments you will need to link your students to their Skyward accounts. This only needs to be done once.
- Log into e-Funds for Schools
- Click on Account Info
- Click on Student Management
- Click on Add a Student
- You will now add the student using the student's Other I
New! eFunds Mobile Payments-HERE!
- Step by step Mobile Payments Guide here.
- Mobile Payments Reference Guide here.